Friday, January 30, 2009

Cheap Gold Sandals High Heels

Finding cheap gold sandals or a pair of high heels can be considered quite a discovery because they are a great addition to any function or even that you attend wearing them. I have been searching high and low for the perfect pair of gold sandals since the heel height was important for me especially a taller person, and I also preferred good material such as one using leather. It would have been good if a nice pair at 5 1/2" or 6" heels for the gold sandal could be bought at $9.99 but I was a bit more practical and realistic with my expectations.

Some of the brands I looked out for were from Ellie or Steve Madden, as I have seen some beautiful designs for gold sandals from them. Many of their selections included the more common colors such as red, white, the ever popular black and a mixture of these basic colors. But I really preferred gold instead and went over what they offered. The first thing on my mind though is always price. So I went for big sales which included what I was looking for. If there were brand name sandals that included the color I wanted, all the better for it. It was also not mandatory that they must be heels as long as they were in the design of sandals. A low heeled one would be nice too, as gold always looks classy in all situations.

A pair of Prada platform sandals caught my eye, it was lined with some gold and made of leather, but the price took my breath away in the sense that I was turned away from it. All the while, I tried to look for these sandals online first, since it has been said that one should be able to get lower prices for gold pairs due to cheaper costs incurred by the retailers. The Prada one wasn't exactly that, and it was too expensive for me. The next one that caught my eye were a pair of gold leather sandals from Steve Madden. They are usually exquisitely made and simple yet classy. The prices quoted were also quite reasonable and affordable considering they were leather and well constructed. Unfortunately, I could not get a discount for them and so my search continued.

Gold sandals are considered great replacements for high heels to be worn for functions, since they have a classic color plus always make the wearer look very elegant. So most of them are quite expensive. But my determination to find a pair for cheap eventually led me to buying a pair online. They were on sale on a site I found and I thought about putting some pictures up except that my photographic skills aren't the best. However, for gold sandals, they came very cheap (about $19.99) and are actually branded, although not Prada or Steve Madden. I saw a couple of the latter which were quite reasonable but the designs did not suit my taste. In the end I settled for these and are quite happy for now until the urge to buy new pairs come along!

No comments:

Post a Comment